Wanted: Software Developer
Take up the challenge to shape the future
To extend our team in Zurich, we are looking to fill the following permanent position:
Software developer (m/f)
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of object-oriented software development. He or she will be familiar with various programming languages and platforms and be open to new approaches and technologies.
The candidate should be communicative, committed, independent and flexible in order to fit in with our dynamic international environment.
What we are looking for:
- High-level qualification (engineering degree from Swiss or equivalent university or technical college, computer science degree or diploma from a technical school)
- Practical experience of C# and/or Java
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (WCF, OData, SOAP, JAX-WS) would also be an advantage
- Knowledge of agile procedures as well as Scrum, TDD, CI etc.
- A flair for (financial) mathematics
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies would also be an advantage: data modelling/database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle), web technologies (HTML5, XML, JSP, ASP.NET, AJAX)
What we offer:
- All the flair of a niche company with offices in the heart of Zurich (near Stadelhofen station)
- Use of the latest in technology in .Net and/or Java
- A dynamic and international environment
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely for part of the time
- Attractive opportunities for further training and development
Could this be a job for you?
Would you like to play a significant role in the further development of our company? If so, we look forward to receiving a full application from you including all relevant documents. Please send this by e-mail to jobs [at] sidenis.com.
Rouven Oberholzer, +41 44 266 2466