Wanted: Cloud Solution Architect (Azure)
Take up the challenge to shape the future
You are an innovative technology thinker with the ability to provide practical, pragmatic IT solutions, then join Sidenis as a cloud solution architect to bring in your experience in private and/or public cloud solutions namely in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Determine required project-level architectural requirements and drive their successful implementation in the cloud
- Communicate effectively to broad and diverse audiences ranging from ground level devs up to department heads
- Serve as our internal and external IT consultant for our various internal and external projects in the financial enterprise sector
- Refactoring existing JEE legacy applications towards cloud architectures and platforms, develop transition plans, assess complexity and effort
- Deep experience in cloud architectures and solutions (Azure as a must)
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Experience in applying agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Nice to haves
- Microsoft certification as “Azure Solution Architect”
- German and/or Russian language
- Experience in other public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud
Sidenis is a company dedicated to agile software engineering in the field of actuarial pricing tools and risk management solutions. We design and implement intelligent software solutions based on latest technologies and powerful mathematical methods. We are valued by our clients for our great knowledge and experience in providing reliable high performance software working in the center of their core business on vital components of their enterprise processes.
We offer a high level of personal responsibility in a dynamic environment with room for individual development and personal growth.
Are you ready for this exciting opportunity in our company with its open and trustful corporate culture?
Please send your complete application (cover letter with CV and copies of diplomas, credentials and work references) to our contact person at email@example.com.